Thursday, July 30, 2009

Logo Freakout

What is that on your shoes? Why is that bird on your shirt? What makes those jeans two hundred dollars and these twelve? What the fuck? They all made in the same third world sweat shops. The same kids are tortured and maimed. Its all the same crap. Buy more though. Don't stop. The crap will make you happy. So happy, that is their promise. The commercial on the television Says if I buy these jeans I'll be surrounded by beautiful women. They will caress me. They will love me only because I'm wearing the most fashionable crap. A great man once said, “People would rather be buried under a pile of warm shit than live out in the cold air of truth.” Consume, buy just what they are telling you. I'm sure it will really make you happy. I'm sure you really need a fifty dollar pair of socks.
I can't stand it honestly. Work more than forty hours a week saving up for things you will never need. Slaving away for a lifestyle that is completely meaningless. I don't want to be anyone's slave. I don't want to consume anymore. It really doesn't mean anything to me. Coca Cola fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment